Reusable packaging and pallets for marine components
Robinson Industries was a pioneer in developing lighter, more durable and more efficient ways to ship and store automotive components. Expanding from land transportation to watercraft was a natural extension.
Today, Robinson Industries makes plastic pallets, crates, bins and other containers for some of the major players in the marine industry — from trays for engine components to large pallets for assembled motors.
Marine manufacturers rely on plastic pallets because they:
- are impervious to oils, greases and most solvents
- are easy to clean
- are lighter in weight than wood, making them more fuel-efficient to ship
- don’t harbor pests or bacteria, making them safer for global shipping
- can be custom-designed to offer support for delicate or heavy parts or assemblies
- can be developed with integral dividers, lids or restraining straps
Robinson Industries can provide the plastic packaging that’s perfect for your marine component or assembly. Contact us so we can get started.