Containing spills, storing products, organizing home, shop or office — Robinson Industries makes a variety of products that can help.
The most versatile is the Toughbuoy™ Tray, a 24" by 36" polyethylene tray with a 1½" lip. Because it's made with a low density polyethylene, it doesn't easily crack. Originally made as a vehicle drip pan, it’s been used:
- as a pan to protect floors from wet and muddy boots
- under cat litter boxes and pet food and water dishes
- under snowblowers to catch melting snow and prevent wheels from freezing to pavement
- as a drip pan under houseplants
- under outdoor grills
- for messy projects such as painting or crafts
Robinson Industries also makes a variety of plastic bins and storage containers that can be adapted to consumer use — and can work with you to design the product you need. Have an idea? Let’s make it happen. Contact us to get started.