Robinson Industries is celebrating the close of another successful year.
Here are a few highlights:
- Achieved almost 50 million in sales.
- Launched an all-new pallet: the Gen2. Like its predecessor, the Gen2 measures 45" x 48" (ID) and is made of durable high density polyethylene. Thanks to a revolutionary new design, the Gen2 offers comparable strength and durability to our traditional structural foam pallet but with about 25 percent less weight.
- Helped produce the Catalyst Boardroom exhibit at the Beaverton Activity Center, dedicated to the local plastics industry.
- Branched into new industries such as high-end porta johns.
- Equipment and facility improvements have resulted in improved productivity.
- Both plants’ administrative offices have undergone major cosmetic renovations that include new flooring, paint and office accessories. Customers and employees alike have raved over the improvements!
- Giving Tuesday was a huge success as employees provided non-perishable food items to local families in need.
- Worked alongside Northwood University, Mid-Michigan Community College and local high schools to hire interns and co-ops. These students bring a youthful feeling to our offices and we’ve enjoyed the opportunity to develop their skills while they make a valuable contribution to our company. We look forward to developing future leaders of the plastics industry!
We look forward to the future success of our company and continued strong business relationships in the upcoming year.
- Branch out to other industries while still specializing in automotive.
- Keep our audience in the loop through increased blog postings and a stronger social media presence.
- Continue environmental recycling improvements. Since 2010, we have reduced trips to the landfill by 56% and will strive to become even more environmentally conscious.
- Robinson Industries will continue to support our community through offering respectable and safe jobs, providing a positive work environment, being a good corporate citizen and supporting local schools and organizations.