We’re the ‘go-to guys.’ Which is funny since we’re women-owned.
We know time and money are the two most important things to you. That’s why we’ve built our business around saving them for you. We’re focused on providing you the best customer service, being a supplier you can trust and delivering the best products at the best price.
It helps that Robinson Industries:
- Has 50 years of experience in molding plastic parts — and pretty much invented the reusable plastic pallet. (You can learn more about that here.)
- Is a family business, solely owned by the descendants of Fred and Ardis Robinson — and who retain their founder’s core values of innovation and customer service. And, yes, a vast majority of them are women.
- Offers full service with no outsourcing. (Learn more here.)
- Is experienced in a wide variety of industries.
- Has some of the largest machines in the business of producing molded plastic parts making us the “go-to guys” to design, prototype, tool and fabricate the answers to your needs.
We turn high-density polyethylene, polypropylene and structural foam into everything from storm drains and ice-fishing sleds to drip pans and dozens of sizes of reusable plastic pallets.
What can we turn them into for you? Contact us to explore the possibilities.